IMPRA WOOD FILLER
is made from extender, pigment, alkyd, and nitrocellulose resin to fill the wood pores to improve the smoothness of wood surface
- Similar colors to wood surfaces
- Good penetration into wood grains
- Easy to apply
- Fast drying
- Easy for sanding
- Good adhesion to next coat
This product is suitable for interior wood finish
||Borneo, Jati, Kamper, Merbau
||Joinery with transparent coating, such as doors, windows, etc and can be combined with ULTRAN POLITUR P - 01 or ULTRAN YUNIOR P - 05
||Oak, Teak, Sungkai, Ramin
||furniture or interior wooden part with transparent finish such as NC, Melamine, or PU Lacquer system
||Blue, Brown KJ, Deep Black, Forest Green, Green, Red, Red Mahony, Grey, White
||To fill and coloring the wood pore. Suitabble for wood with light color and excotic grain pattern like sungkai wood and coloring by IMPRA FANCY SEALER FS-127
||Black, Grey, White
||Furniture, interior wooden part or joinery will be finish with solid/opaque color
- Application condition : 25 - 35oC, 60 - 80 %RH
- The surface must be clean, dry, and free from oil. Remove oil, grease, or dirt with solvent or appropriate method (wire brush, steel wool, or sandpaper no. 120 - 150 for Oak wood, no. 150 - 180 for Rubber and Ramin wood, and no. 180 followed by 240 for Cherry wood). Especially for oily wood, it is recommended to apply Gum Sealer
- This product is formulated to be applied on bare wood.
- Apply the IMPRA WOOD FILLER evenly and press to the pore of substrate by spatula.
- Sand the surface with sandpaper no. 240, after drying 30 - 60 minutes.
- If necessary can be apply another coat to fill the pore of the wood.
- Application method : Spatula, wiping (special for handicraft)
- hinning ratio by volume : Thinner is used if necessary
- Thinner : THINNER SERBA GUNA PRO
- TThinner : THINNER SERBA GUNA PRO
back to top